As a Foreman, you will be responsible for fully supporting the Team Leader and Delivery Manager, as well as being a good leader to your teams to make sure jobs are managed from planning to completion.
We will be looking for someone who is:
• A New Zealand Registered Cable Jointer or Line Mechanic with a current practicing license and EWRB certification.
• Competent in written, oral, IT and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experienced in the electrical distribution industry.
• An experienced supervisor.
• Eligible to work in New Zealand, with New Zealand citizenship or New Zealand permanent residency.
• Oversee multiple worksites and take accountability for assigned jobs and their outcomes.
• Make sure jobs are project-managed effectively from planning to completion.
• Provide professional and timely liaison with customers and key stakeholders such as design project managers, landowners and other parties.
• Effectively manage sub-contractors including the coordination of Health and Safety across in-house staff and contracting teams.
• Inspire and encourage team members to perform to the best of their ability and to take ownership of what they do.
• Make sure team members are coached, mentored and developed in line with individual training needs and development plans, including the certification of requisite competencies.